If wish to make a reservation please use our reservation form. You can reach Captain Chris at one of the following;
Phone: (907) 789-5482 (remember Alaska's time zone, -4 hours EST)
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 210954 Auke Bay, AK. 99821
We also recommend the following sites for more information:
- Juneau Convention & Visitors Bureau: www.traveljuneau.com This a local non profit group designed to give tourist information to all of our visitors. Their web site is loaded with useful information covering everything from travel to excursions to lodging.
- Jerry's Meats and Seafoods: www.jerrysmeats.com These folks are our processors for your catch and do an excellent job. ~$2.00 lb vac packed and flash frozen, ~$ 3.50 lb smoked plus FedEx shipping. They also have other Alaskan seafood and meats available for purchase.
- Frontier Suites www.frontiersuites.com A AAA hotel with a 3 diamond rating. This hotel is located close to the airport and about 7 minutes from the harbor. Rooms are all suite style with many amenities, free freezers for fish, restaurant and lounge. 1-800-544-2250
- A Cozy Log Bed and Breakfast www.cozylog.net A very nice and comfortable Bed and Breakfast in magnificent log cabin with wonderful hosts. This B-n-B is featured in Sidney Sheldon's book "The Sky is Falling".
- Aspen Suites www.aspenhotelsak.com One of Juneau's newest and most modern extended stay hotels, just a short cab ride from the airport, about 8 minutes from the harbor and across the street from the Moose Lodge. Full Kitchens, Wireless Internet and Fitness Room. 1-866-483-7848
If you wish to have your own car and we really recommend it if you are staying in Juneau. We recommend Juneau Car Rental (clean,gently used cars at a good rate). They offer free courtesy pick up and drop off or they can arraign to have the car waiting for you at a nearby location. For more information, reach them at 1-907-957-7530 www.juneaucarrentals.com